Dayton has been hosting the AA Silver Stick competition for over 40 years and is excited to once again host the tournament in 2016. This year’s tournament will include an 8U (mite) jamboree for both AA and A level 8U (mite) teams, along with AA divisions for 10U (squirt) through 14U (bantam), and both A and AA divisions for 18U (midget)/high school club teams.
2016 Tournament Dates:
Friday, December 9 – Sunday, December 11
- Hobart Arena (HOB), 255 Adams St, Troy, OH 45373
- Kettering Ice Arena (KRC), 2900 Glengarry Dr, Kettering, OH 45420
- NTPRD Chiller (SPR), 301 W Main St, Springfield, OH 45504
- South Metro Sports (SM), 10561 Success Ln, Dayton, OH 45458
Age/Skill Divisions & Registration Fees:
- 8U (Mite A/AA) - $400
- 10U (Squirt) AA - $865
- 12U(Pee Wee) AA - $890
- 14U (Bantam) AA - $925
- 16U (Midget) AA - $975
- 18U (Midget) A/High School* - $975
- 18U (Midget) AA/High School Club Varsity* - $975
*Please note these are single, inclusive divisions. The high school club teams will be competing with 18U midget teams. This will be true for any teams in these divisions that advance from the Mid-Am Regional tournament.
All Age Divisions - Sunday, October 31, 2016
General Tournament Information:
- 8U (Mite) divisions include a minimum 4 game guarantee.
- 10U (Squirt) - 18U (Midget)/High School divisions include a minimum 3 game guarantee.
- Team awards provided for first and second place in each age division.
- Individual Silver Stick Champion and Finalist pins provided for first and second place teams respectively in each age division.
- Silver Stick participation pins provided for all participants.
For questions, please contact:
Barry Conway at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Anita Griggs at email@example.com.