Parkhill Silver Stick Hockey Tournaments
ATOM PEEWEE Regional HL/LL (November 18-20, 2016)
NOVICE Regional A/BB - B/CC - C/DD (December 27-30, 2016)
We are proud to host you and your team and offer the following at our tournaments:
- Guaranteed 3 games
- Player pin trading (each team is asked to bring team pins for your players to trade with other players from other teams)
- Each team will be provided with a team snack pack, lanyards for pin trading and tournament souvenirs
- Coaching/bench staff will be provided with a welcome package
- Tournament Champion teams in each division qualify to play in their respective Finals Tournament (Atom Peewee HL/LL - Pelham International Silver Stick Tournament in Pelham, Ontario and Novice A/BB, B/CC, C/DD in St. Clair Shores International Silver Stick Tournament in Michigan, USA)
- At the end of each round robin and semi-final game, a player(s) and/or goalie(s) will receive a pin for their outstanding play based on three categories: hat trick, playmaker (2 points) and shut out.
- At the end of the tournament two all-star players and an all-star goalie will be chosen for each division
- Division Champion and Finalist teams will receive banners
All teams will be grouped according to OMHA classification.