1. Winner of head-to-head game
2. Least goals against (total both games)
3. Most goals for (total both games)
4. Least penalty minutes (total both games)
5. First goal scored in head to head games
10. The tournament director or his/her delegate will make the final decisions in any tournament matters requiring such action (ie. protest, scheduling errors).
A $200.00 deposit will need to be given prior to any decision making
11. The referee’s decision on the ice is final.
12. Participant Pins, Championship and Finalist Trophies are limited to 18 per team including team officials.
13. No timeouts in round robin play. One 30-second timeout is allowed in Championship games.
14. In the event of a tied semi final or championship game, a 10 minute stop time sudden victory overtime period will be played. If still tied after 10 minutes, a shoot out will decide the winner – 5 shooters and 1 goalie per team. Shooting will take place simultaneously by each team, one at a time. Shooters maybe any 5 players .
15. At any time the Silver Stick Director/ convenor/delegate can and will remove any player, parent, spectator from the arena building for misbehaviour, verbal abuse, fighting and disrupting the tournament.
Round Robin and Novice and Atom 10 – 10 – 12
Semi Final Games Peewee and above 10 – 10 – 15
Championship Games: Novice and Atom 10 – 10 – 15
Peewee and above 10- 15 – 15